iPhone XS 256GB Gold
iPhone XS features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with custom-engineered OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best colour accuracy, as well as true blacks and remarkable brightness¹. Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A breakthrough 12-megapixel dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance². And iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display with HDR¹.
- IP68 dust and water resistance (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes)².
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation and 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR.
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay.
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine.
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers³.
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime⁴.
- This iPhone contains both a nano-SIM slot and a second E-sim slot, it is anticipated that Australian networks will support E-sim from end of 2018.
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
²iPhone XS is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
³Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
⁴Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.